Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dragonball Sagas Review













Ugh what can I say. This is by far the biggest waste of money I've spent (as far as video games go) in my entire life. I am a huge fan of DBZ and still this game was nowhere close to good.

-Game play-
The game itself can be over in about 2 hours or less if you are playing co-op. The unlockables aren't even that rewarding after beating the story mode. The replay value is shot to hell after about the 3rd time through, and the actual fighting was so limited, it hardly felt like you were controlling someone from the series. It takes a great effort to go super sayajin and even more effort to stay super sayajin.



-Graphics-
In a closer look, you can see how polygonal the playable charachters are. Environments are bland and unimpressive, and the overall feel of the game seems as though the developers didn't try too hard.





-Sounds-
It's a DBZ game...

-Replay value-
Get this cheap online.....nuff said.

2 comments:

  1. I had the misfortune of buying this new. I thought it was going to be a good true open world DBZ. I was wrong. Future Trunk's was in it so it was only mostly shitty. BURNING!!!!! ATAAAAAACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete